Table of Contents
General articles on conflict management
The importance of healthy conflict
- Avoiding Conflict > a blog post by Ken Guenther. Why do we seek to avoid conflict and what do we we lose if we avoid conflict.
See this section on the “Supervision of Others” wiki page.
Conflict resolution on mission teams
- Guidelines for Handling Member Concerns and Grievances developed by the SEND Europe Hybrid Group
- Long Distance Managerial Intervention in Overseas Conflicts: Helping Missionaries Reframe Conflict along Multiple Dimensions by David R. Dunaetz, former World Venture missionaries in France
- Mediating Conflict Situations Effectively. by Dan Bacon
- Dealing with Conflict on Teams. PowerPoint by Ken Guenther. Deals with the importance of engaging in conflict, and the difference between productive and unproductive conflict.
Books on conflict resolution
- Resolving Everyday Conflict”by Ken Sande and Kevin Johnson.
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High also by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler.
conflict_management.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/06 06:51 by admin