Table of Contents
A New PD training page for US members can be found here (2017).
Some articles from the SEND US Media department on improving our newsletters:
Other articles on communicating with your partners:
- Should Missionaries use Facebook and Twitter? blog post by missionaries from Thailand
- View Points: Fresh Perspectives on Personal Support Raising by Steve Shadrach. Reviewed and summarized by David Mays.
- Funding Your Ministry by Scott Morton. This book is required reading in the SEND USA Candidate Orientation Program.
- A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen. Required reading in the SEND US Candidate Orientation Program.
- A webinar that you can download for free - Eight Full-Funding Essentials (That We Too Easily Neglect) - Scott Morton and Ellis Goldstein - contact Ken Guenther for information
- Kingdom Come Training > The training is done over web-based interactive video conferencing so you can participate from anywhere in the world over hard-wired internet (WIFI doesn't work). It goes for one and a half hours a day, four days a week for three weeks. After that, you get with a trained personal coach over Skype for weekly coaching and accountability until you are fully funded.
- The God Ask: A Fresh, Biblical Approach to Personal Support Raising by Steve Shadrach. Highly recommended. Reviewed by Ken Guenther on the SEND U blog.
Helps for Your Church
- Developing Barnabas Support Teams > a brochure to help churches develop support teams for their missionaries (note, first page is blank)
partner_development.txt · Last modified: 2021/11/27 17:31 by admin