Table of Contents
DiSC assessments > Please contact Ken Guenther to get a discounted price for these assessments as well as free comparison reports with other members of your team.
- Everything DiSC Workplace > found to be very helpful in understanding how the members relate to other members of the team.
- Everything DiSC Management > discover your management style. Focuses on how a leader manages individual people. It offers insight into how to adapt one's style to meet the needs of the people one manages.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders > It focuses on leadership for a group. It will help you learn your leadership style and your top three leadership priorities (vision, alignment, and execution) and how your personality profile impacts these three.
The Identity Profile Self-Awareness Tool (IPSAT) > The IPSAT is not a new assessment. It is a process designed to help you gain the maximum value from existing assessments, with a focus on your Identity Profile, the unique combination of personality, strengths, skills, spiritual gifts, and passions. The IPSAT will give you confidence and clarity about how you add value to others and make your best contribution to a team. It will help you prioritize where you need to grow and expose self-defeating behaviors that could sabotage relationships or derail your influence with others.
- David Wood is qualified to administer this assessment.
- A free version of this test can be found at 16 Personalities. It may not be as accurate as the original Myers-Briggs test, but still can be helpful.
Grip-Birkman Assessment ($49 or $90) > a spiritual gifts & personality assessment > a complete leadership discovery process
Working Genius > by the Table Group (Patrick Lencioni)
- The Table Group has identified six different types of genius (in their words, God-given gifts) that help us understand what kind of work gives us joy and energy and what kinds of work drain us.
- The 6 types of genius:
- THE GENIUS OF WONDER > The natural gift of pondering the possibility of greater potential and opportunity in a given situation.
- THE GENIUS OF INVENTION > The natural gift of creating original and novel ideas and solutions.
- THE GENIUS OF DISCERNMENT > The natural gift of intuitively and instinctively evaluating ideas and situations.
- THE GENIUS OF GALVANIZING > The natural gift of rallying, inspiring and organizing others to take action.
- THE GENIUS OF ENABLEMENT > The natural gift of providing encouragement and assistance for an idea or project.
- THE GENIUS OF TENACITY > The natural gift of pushing projects or tasks to completion to achieve results.
- The Assessment costs $25 but you can sometimes get a 50% discount (contact Ken Guenther)
- The 6 Types of Working Genius: A Better Way to Understand Your Gifts, Your Frustrations, and Your Team by Patrick M. Lencioni. Reviewed by Ken Guenther on the SEND U blog
Enneagram> The Enneagram has recently become very popular in evangelical circles. The Enneagram seeks to help us see the core personal elements of what motivates us, how we think, feel, and why we might have certain default behaviors. A key strength of the Enneagram personality assessment is a fresh understanding of how we interact with our inner self, our world, and with others. The Enneagram also reveals how we react during periods of strength and in periods of stress, and gives us some tools to humbly grow and mature in Christ. As we learn to expand beyond our habits and ingrained responses, we can also grow in our understanding of others and can show fresh grace and appreciation for those we spend time with (spouse, friends, family, co-workers).
- The RHETI test can be purchased at the Enneagram Institute site for $12
- Online Enneagram Resources recommended by Lisa G.
- A couple of articles expressing some reservations and cautions about using the Enneagram
- Enneagram:The Road Back to You, Or to Somewhere Else? by Kevin DeYoung